- Two big size beets
- One cup of walnuts (soaked for 8 hours)
- One tbsp of Bragg Apple Cider (adjust)
- Non refined sea salt
- 1/4 cup of walnut oil (adjust)
- 6 leaves of mint (adjust)
- Use a mandolin slicer to slice the beets or use your knife. Remember to keep it simple! I need to warn you that sometimes raw beets leaves you a bitter taste in your throat towards the end. If you are not interest in the experience, place the beet chips on a tray drizzle olive oil, sea salt and place them in the oven for 15 min or until they are cooked. Oven temperature 350F.
- Blend the walnuts without the water, apple cider, sea salt, mint leaves and walnut oil. Add one tbsp of water if needed. Be careful of adding more water because you might loose the consistency and the flavor.