I just love Dill its flavor is so strong and yummy. It is effective to remove colic, gas and indigestion. Dill is rich in Vitamin B3, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- 1 cup of yogurt. I get mine from Blue Heron Farms
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and finely grated or crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (adjust)
- 1 pinch of unrefined sea salt (adjust)
- 1/2 bunch of dill finely chopped
- Cold pressed extra virgin oil
- Place yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Stir to combine and add salt
- Dizzle the olive oil
Dig your carrots and radishes!!! CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!!