Ingredients for the Salmon
- One Wild caught Salmon fillet (5 ounces). Learn more of how to find good quality fish
- Two Tablespoons of Herbes de Provence
- Two Tbsp of Cold Press Olive Oil
- Half of one teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- Half of one teaspoon Sea Salt
- Half of one teaspoon Lemon Pepper
Ingredients for the Grill Swiss Chard and Carrots.
- One minced Garlic Clove
- Big Handful of Swiss Chard
- Minced Scallions
Ingredients for the Sunflower butter
- 1/2 Cup of First Cold Press Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds
- One garlic clove
- One tbsp of raw vinegar
- Two tbsp of lemon juice
Instructions for the Grill Swiss Chard and Carrots
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan on medium heat, add the minced garlic and the swiss chard. Toasted for 5 to 8 min. Add salt and pepper.
- Remove the Swiss Chard.
- Grill the Carrots for 8 to 12 min when ready, add the minced scallions
Instructions for the salmon
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Combine the olive oil with the Herbes de Provence, Lemon Pepper, Sea salt, Garlic Powder.
- Spread the Herbes de Provence mixture over the salmon fillet
- Roast in the oven for 8 to 10 min or until the crust is golden brown
- Arrange the salmon on top of the greens.
Instructions for the Sunflower Butter
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth texture.