- 2 cups of chopped nuts. (Cashew, Pecans, Hazelnuts, Almonds)
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- One cup of cacao nibs
- Soaked the nuts the night before.
- Heat the oven 350 C
- Remove the water from the soaked nuts and rinse with new water.
- Chopped the nuts in a food processor
- Pour the chopped nuts in a recipient and add the coconut oil, cacao nibs and maple syrup
- Spread the mixture in a parchment fold pan and place it in the oven for 10min.
- Remove the mixture and mix
- Bake for 5 min. Remove and mix
- Bake for 5 more minutes again, Remove.
- Lets cool completely.