- one cauliflower cut into pieces
- one clove of garlic
- one Serrano pepper (optional)
- two free range eggs
- Heat the oven 370 C
- Place the cauliflower pieces, the garlic clove and the Serrano pepper in the food processor.
- Move the mixture into a container and stir with the eggs.
- The texture of the mixture will be wet so be careful and do small balls to place them in a baking tray. Use wax or parchement paper to cover the baking tray.
- Press the small balls down and will get the shape of a tortilla. The thinner the better.