I found this recipe in wholefoods app and I did some better changes. I hope you enjoy it as well as I did. 🙂
– Half cup of Coconut sugar or Brown sugar
– 6 tablespoons of Ghee
– 2 tablespoons of Tahini
– 1 egg
– 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
– 2 cups of any type of flour. (whole wheat, oatmeal, buckwheat) I used buckwheat. Do not used refined flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon of non refined sea salt
– 1 cup of cacao nibs (optional)
– 1/2 cup of hulled sesame seeds
In a large bowl bled sugar, ghee and tahini with an electric or hand mixer (I used hand) until light and fluffy, about a minute. Add egg and vanilla and blend again until combines. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt and then add the first mixture. Stir in baking chips and sesame seeds and shape dough into a 12-inch long log wrap it in parchment paper and twisting the ends. Chill until firm (4 hours).
Preheat the oven to 325F. Slice the dog into round cookies, arrange on the same parchment paper with distance apart (2 inches). Bake until golden brown around the edges. (8 -10 min).