– 2 cups of buckwheat
– 1/2 cup of maple syrup
– 1 cup of nuts. I used small pieces of almonds
– 3 table spoons of ginger juice. I used the juicer
– Mixed all the ingredients in a bowl
– Spread the mixtures in a tray. I used also parchment paper as a better and healthier option.
– Put the mixture in the oven for 10 minutes, remove and mix again in the tray. Put the mixture again in the oven for 5 minutes. Repeat this last step one more time. In total the mixture will be in the oven for 20 min divided un three sessions.
Oven temperature 350F