Ingredients for the hamburger patty
– one cup of cooked quinoa
– one cup of chickpeas
– teaspoon of turmeric powder
– teaspoon of ginger powder
– avocado oil
– 2 spoons of oatmeal flour
– 2 eggs
– onion, garlic, salt & pepper
Ingredients for the bread
– 3cups of whole grain flour. Best buy the grain and use your blender. Is easy
– 3 spoons of yeast
– 1 egg
– 3 spoons of brown sugar or sugar cane honey.
-1 1/2 cup of water
– chia seeds
Instructions hamburger’s patty
-Have a little avocado oil in a pan and add the garlic and onion. Cook for 5 min or until softened. Add the turmeric and ginger.
-Place the cooked chickpeas in a food processor to a smooth paste and blend them to the above mixture. Add the quinoa, salt and pepper.
-Place the final mixture into a bowl and add the eggs. Blend it.
-Heat a little of avocado oil and cook the hamburgers patties.
Instructions for the bread
-Mix the the dry ingredients
-Warm (do not boil it) the water and add the egg (scramble) and the cane juice honey. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients.
– Knead the mixture and let it breath for 20mins (aprox)
– Do the hamburger bread shape
– Pour egg over the base and sprinkle sesame seeds.
– Oven 200 C / 30 min
Use home dressings, dijon mustard … Chili pepper …. Yumm!