– 1 bar of CLEAN butter. (See instructions for Ghee)
– 2 cup of whole grain flour. Don’t be lazy… Buy the wheat and use the blender. It is better.
– 1/2 cup of brown sugar. CAUTION: Brown sugar must be sticky. If not, it was mixed with refined sugar.
– 1 cup of raw pecan pieces
– two spoons of baking powder
– Blend with a fork the ghee and the sugar.
– Add in small portions the flour. Use a strainer(this is a recommendation from my mother). I noticed that part of the flour stayed in the strainer, I added too. I didn’t want to miss any nutrient from the whole grain. The strainer’s purpose is to control de portions you are adding ?😊. Not sure.
– Add the baking powder
– Add the pecan
Owen – 200 c • 390F – 20 minutes.
Remember to eat raw vegetables too 😉